If you need to start and join the video calls from Meet tab in Gmail then no need to worry anymore. Just, you are supposed to move to this content and then you can easily start and video calls from Meet tab in Gmail. In case of any issues, you are supposed to reach Gmail team for help.
The steps for starting and joining videos calls from Meet Tab in Gmail are described below;
- You need to first of all, move to your Gmail app and then you are supposed to just give a tap on meet tab.
- After doing so, you need to then go to my meeting section.
- Next, you are required to move through for the schedule, if you find any of them then you can easily find it.
- You are supposed to then organise a new meeting there.
- Finally, you are suggested to share the meeting link to to the other people.
If you need to hide or show meet in Gmail, then you are required to follow the steps mentioned below;
- You need to first of all, move to your Gmail app.
- Next, you are required to then go to menu option and after doing so, you need to go to settings.
- After doing so, you need to move to account option and then, you are required to give a final tap on next to meet section.
- After doing so, you are required to just check or uncheck the box carefully.
- Finally, you are supposed to show or hide the meet tab depending upon your requirement.
Thus, after following the above steps, you will be able to start and join video calls from Meet tab in Gmail. If still, you need some help related to Gmail then reach Gmail Customer Support Number for help and guidance. The Gmail team are well trained, they will fix all your difficulties related to Gmail in just no time. So, just contact them and get rid of Gmail problem right now.